Gaming Box

Sunday, July 09, 2006

What Games Do YOU Want?....

Since nothing is going on... in the news, I'm going to write a list of games I want that are already out (I have no money to get them because I'm 13 and I can't get a job), or that are coming out for the Xbox 360! My amazing list:

-
Far Cry Instincts Predator

-Gears of War

-Halo 3

-Battlefield 2

-Saints Row

-GTA 4

-Forza 2

-Half Life 2 Pack

-Crackdown

-Hitman: Blood Money

-Mass Effect

-Rainbow Six: Vegas

-The Darkness

-Marble Blast: Ultra

-Fable 2

-F.E.A.R.

-Dead Rising

-Bio Shock

I know I forgot some... but, this is mostly what I want! So... what do YOU want?

2 Comments:

  • ME!?!?

    oh well, i dunno if you like the SP (splinter Cell) series, but im getting it 4 sure!

    By Blogger Twenty5 x you, at 8:30 AM  

  • I want to get the 360 first. I am working on it but I have to wait about 4 more weeks. My Dad is gonna pitch in a little bit twoards it and maybe a game or two. But, I definately have to save money for Halo 3. The BEST game next to Oblivion. Mike I cannot post on my site because my grandparent's computer is slow. But, this weekend they will have their new one set-up. But, I'll try to go home and type on it . Plus I have my summer camp this week & next week. Mike you need to call me.

    By Blogger BionicDubliner, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home